Senior Reward Manager
- GBP70000 - GBP120000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page
- 27 Apr 18 2018-04-27
A global Corporate and Investment bank based in London is looking for an Interim Senior Reward Manager to join their Human Resources and Personnel Team
Global Corporate and Investment bank
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen for an Interim Senior Reward Manager to join our clients HR Reward team in London for a 12 month fixed term contract. The team delivers and maintains reward policies and management including benefits across the region (13 countries, c.2000 employees). We are a small team of 5 and this roles provide a unique opportunity to interact frequently with senior business stakeholders and work across all aspects of reward (from reward advisory to regulatory issues).
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Being the lead subject matter expert for multiple business and support groups in the region.
- Providing advice and guidance across a range of business activities including year-end remuneration processes, business hiring and corporate restructures/acquisitions.
- Advising on and managing compliance with remuneration regulation including producing papers and presenting to local boards.
- Leading/supporting reward-related projects and change management including business collaboration and communication strategies.
Experience of the Interim Senior Reward Manager:
- Previous experience working in a similar senior reward role, within the banking/financial services sector.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the UK/EU regulatory environment (including UK remuneration codes and applicable directives).
- Previous experience working across complex deals and transactions, is desirable.
- Agility to manage multiple deliverables and stakeholders effectively in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with outstanding communication skills.