• Drafting of Facility documentation & supporting security documents
• Intermediary/support for Legal re RM requirements/queries for the bank’s legal firms
• Responsible for safe housing/storage of documentation and ensuring adequate security held at all times with yearly audit
• Management of (with Settlements and Finance in need) loan set-up and disbursement entries
• Setting up & amendment of limits in T24 for new/current limits including monitoring review/expiry dates
• Reminding and supporting BD/WM/FI with upcoming covenants due from customers (Financial information etc). Logging of covenants (including insurances where applicable) and preparation of monthly Covenant report
• Preparing for & attending weekly MCC (including minutes). Carry out/follow up resultant actions if need be
• Working closely with Risk and other departments within the Bank to assist and achieve RA objectives
• Assisting Risk in weekly and monthly reporting
• Assisting Risk in preparation and collation of quarterly Board papers
• Authorising & checking of static data input in T24, including customer reviews and opening of new accounts
• Monitoring customer Reviews and Document Deficiency reports when needed
• Daily and weekly reporting including NPL and outstanding GCC approvals
• Complying with the FCA/PRA’s Individual Conduct Rules
• Previous operational experience is necessary, preferably in a client oriented financial environment. (Minimum of 3 years)
• Experience in drafting legal documentation (Loans, Mortgages, Treasury, Trades etc) is essential.
• Legal background would be an advantage.
• Experience in Minute taking would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of T24 would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of MS Office and an aptitude for learning new software packages, accurate and high standards of numeracy oral and written English language, along with good organizational and communication skills and a professional attitude.
• Motivation to ensure accurate and comprehensive productivity plus the ability to identify procedures that will enhance the administrative function of the department. Self-motivation and initiative are essential.