Senior SI Sales Lead Consultant
- Circa £100,000 + Bonus + Corp Bens GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Tori Global
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Senior SI Sales Lead Consultant - TORI Global - Permanent career opportunity - Management Consultancy. - London based. We are hiring a Senior SI Sales, Lead Consultant. The position is a permanent appointment based out of our London offices. On offer is an excellent corporate benefits package, remuneration and Management Consultancy career path.
At TORI Global, we are championing a different kind of consultancy. One where high level, industry experience is the currency that delivers success.
This is a pivotal role required to grow TORI’s SI (Systems Integrators) business. The role is expected to open new accounts and segments with a focus on System Integrators and Platform Providers to grow revenue and Margin. Furthermore, the role includes account management of some existing SI senior relationships with the view of growing current revenue and margins.
- Deliver an individual SI revenue sales target first-year target of £2million,
- Lead, coordinate and support the identification of SI opportunities,
- Refer any SI Advisory work to the relevant TORI employee,
- Drive and manage the contracting process for resource augmentation placements,
- Oversight of resource augmentation engagement through all stages including contracting, onboarding, engagement support and renewals.
Account Management (20%)
- Relationship management of current and target SI partners,
- Book regular meetings and provide relationship continuity,
- Produce and maintain account plans.
SI Associate Management (10%)
- Act as one of the primary contacts for associates working on SI accounts,
SI New Sales (30%)
- Arrange new meetings with target persons as required
- Seek and execute PSL status and acquire MSAs for targeted accounts
- Research backgrounds and TORI contact history for meetings.
- Perform target stakeholder analysis and mapping,
- Manage Salesforce/ pipeline entries and ensure it is up to date.
The successful candidate will:
- Relevant sales and account management experience
- A successful track record of sales into SIs and Platform Providers
- An understanding of the SI product set and solutions provided by SI
- Demonstrable and referenceable relationships within the SI sector
- Being able to build effective relationships with senior key SI stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities and managing the sales process
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM systems
Career progression within TORI Global is our stated goal and longer-term targets will be established.