Senior Sales - Insurance Fraud, Cyber and Data Solutions
- £95,000 - £100,000 basic (£200k OTE)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Riversdale Consulting
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
As Senior Sales Executive, you will be part of the Financial Services UKIMEA Sales team, focusing on Insurance Fraud, Cyber, and Data solutions and services, dedicated to selling high-end analytical solutions which will be secured through a client-oriented solution selling approach. The sales process will include building on existing relationships to develop additional business opportunities, as well as originating, leading and closing deals to accelerate growth, principally within the Insurance Fraud domain. Target customers include significant insurance organisations with a global footprint as well as smaller insurers within the UK & Ireland market.
You will have end to end responsibility for leading opportunities through the deal cycle, and help develop strategies to drive sales, regularly reporting on progress. The Sales Executive will be clearly accountable for certain client relationships; typically working from senior decision maker level to technical level and ensuring that our product and services remain well positioned in the fraud area. You will also interact and collaborate within the Financial Services business unit to help create the optimum team and customer solution. Assured leadership will be required, both direct and through influence.
- A self-starting individual with the ability to drive growth in the Insurance fraud arena.
- Experience of selling and delivering new business in the insurance sector, preferably selling complex analytical software, products and managed services.
- Proven track record of winning or delivering profitable, sustainable deals.
- Understanding of the pipeline management process.
- Disciplined sales execution with reliable sales forecasting.
- Experience in leading and motivating teams, and a track record of building and sustaining client relationships.
- Record of collaboration with delivery teams to shape, sell and maintain deals.
- Keen awareness of the value levers within their sector, ideally coupled with Cyber knowledge.
- Experience of working in a growing and changing environment, and a flexible and adaptable attitude.