EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
The Senior Sales Executive will be reporting to the Head of Sales for Asset Management.
• Effectively develop new and manage assigned accounts across the region, developing appropriate sales strategies to generate licence and service sales
• Identify and undertake specific initiatives to win new business
• Work with sales management to develop and execute account plans for target market sectors
• Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory: cold calling and market lead follow up
• Along with the sales team, develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
• Provide market intelligence and input
• Proven software sales experience
• Knowledge of financial markets and strong network in the Asset Management industry in particular
• Capable, articulate and personable self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop relationship at all levels of the organisation
• Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
• Team player able to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
• Fluent English written and verbal language skills, plus additional language, would be advantageous
• A good knowledge of Asset Management software and the Asset Management industry.
This position will require some travel in EMEA.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.