- £85,000 to £110,000 + Commission
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager, with an exemplary track record in business development and winning new logos across sell side institutions, to join the market leaders in data processing, risk management and regulatory compliance solutions. Our business has gone from strength to strength in recent times, doubling our revenue year on year through the hard work and dedication of our sales team. We are now looking to continue this growth as we expand our team and our presence across EMEA markets
Senior Sales Manager
- Business Development focused with the responsibility of bring in new logos
- Involves selling a full suite of products to Tier 1 and 2 investment banks with a regional focus of the UK and some European regions
- Includes prospecting, developing and closing out new sales within these territories, whilst working closely with relationship management and other teams to identify new opportunities.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in selling software or financial products into financial institutions. Particularly focused on Capital Markets.
- A demonstrated, strong sales track record and proven ability in hitting or over achieving targets is very desirable.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Persuasive and assertive self-starter able to demonstrate initiative.
- A team player, with the ability to react to the clients’ needs effectively and efficiently.
- Culture is very important for us, so an outgoing, sociable and personable character would be a great match with our company’s ethos.
- Additional European Language (non-essential)