The technology division of a diversified and well-established shipping services firm is actively expanding its commercial team in London. This role would be suited to a sales/commercial manager with at least 3 years experience selling software or solutions to the maritime sector.
Role Responsibilities for Senior Sales Manager:
- Manage every stage of the sales process across a range of accounts.
- Identify opportunities and drive new sales and business growth.
- Implementation of marketing plans.
- Set, track and exceed sales, adoption and engagement targets, aligned with company objectives, over 4-monthly periods.
- Client calls, meetings, market presentations and support.
- Deliver results in a timely fashion and continue to grow the business.
Individual Attributes for Senior Sales Manager:
- Proven track record and experience in complex institutional business development.
- A strong network in the shipping segments would be advantageous.
- Energetic with an ability to orchestrate and sustain a rich cadence of client activities, such as on-site demos, training sessions, webinars, etc.
- Successfully sold technology to the shipping or commodities trading verticals.
- Qualifications and experience in the commodities industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at senior executive level.
- Commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills.
- Effective time management - planning and implementation.