Inviting applications for the role of Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect SME This role will involve a Salesforce Lightning Senior Developer/ Architect joining the global team to take responsibility for enchasing and implementing Salesforce system across the Investment banking division. Implementing regional and global requirements from the business, using best practices to increase adoption, experienced in architecture, design and implementation of complex applications within a Salesforce environment You will work closely with senior management and in partnership with various teams across all regions and divisions including Banking, Technology, Compliance, Legal and Corporate function.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge Required
- Extensive experience of Salesforce, preferably in Salesforce Lightning in Financial industry.
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party vendors, API integration, RESTful services
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including Workflows, Dashboard, Reports, validation rules and security controls.
- Experience in building applications using C#.NET or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with database including SQL and SOQL
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices (Version Control, CICD tools, Salesforce DX etc.)
- Leveraging previous consulting industry experience to conceptualize, design and lead the development of further functional and technical capabilities
- Work with the Salesforce BA, team members and relevant business sponsors to evaluate future products, ensuring they align with projects already in progress and the overall strategic ecosystem roadmap.
- Experience in managing the initial engagement with key business and corporate (IT Security, Compliance, Legal) stakeholders to define deliverables, the working groups to test and refine the functionality and deliver the end product to a global user base
- Taking responsibility of project deliverables within an agile environment, seeing projects through to successful release into to the core product.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Salesforce Certified Certifications (Administrator, Platform Developer 2, Sales Cloud – Architects certifications are a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning UI /Web component.
Experience of integrating with cloud applications, e.g. Amazon, Google