Based in our London office (near Saint Paul’s), the Senior Salesforce and Market Data Administrator will help design, set up, administer, and populate a new Salesforce entity to support business units focused on selling financial data to institutional investors. Responsibilities are both of a technical nature (system administration) and strongly focused on market research and content development, structuring and analysis. Experience, knowledge of and interest in the financial sector is essential.
Senior Salesforce and Market Data Administrator – EDHEC Business Development Division
As part of its policy of transferring know-how to the industry, EDHEC, one of the leading European business schools, recognised for the quality of its research in finance, is recruiting a Senior Salesforce and Market Data Administrator for its Business Development Division to work on a multi-team CRM supporting the development of a series of start-up projects at EDHEC and involving teams based in London, Singapore, and France.
Drawing on almost twenty years of activity with asset owners through its research departments and its business ventures, the EDHEC Business Development Division houses a series of initiatives set up by EDHEC in its effort to develop the connection between academic research and the investment industry, among which:
- Scientific Beta. On January 31, 2020, Singapore Exchange (SGX) acquired a majority stake in Scientific Beta. SGX is maintaining the strong collaboration with EDHEC Business School, and principles of independent, empirical-based academic research, that have benefited Scientific Beta’s development to date. Scientific Beta is one of the world leaders in the design and calculation of Smart Beta and ESG/Climate indices with over USD 60 billion in assets under replication.
- EDHEC Infra, which has built the largest database of unlisted infrastructure investments and produces market indices, benchmarks, and valuation analytics for investors in unlisted infrastructure equity and private debt.
- EDHEC Scientific Analytics (ESA), an original Fintech initiative aiming to become the global reference for measuring and managing the financial and non-financial risks of an asset owner’s portfolio through learning resources, tools, and services.
Based in our London office (near Saint Paul’s), the Senior Salesforce and Market Data Administrator will help design, set up, administer, and populate a new Salesforce entity to support business units focused on selling financial data to institutional investors.
Responsibilities are both of a technical nature (system administration) and strongly focused on market research and content development, structuring, and analysis. Experience, knowledge, and interest in the financial sector are essential.
Salesforce administration responsibilities:
- Daily administration of Salesforce CRM system including managing user setup, roles and security, customisation of objects, fields, record types, workflows, and page layouts.
- Generate and manage quality control reports, management reports, status reports, and system assessment reports.
- Collaborate with business functions and engineering teams to define, plan, model, govern, and implement Salesforce capabilities.
- Drive the adoption of standard work processes, standard application functionality and data standards.
Market research and CRM development responsibilities:
- Market research and update of key targets and contacts in the top asset management and investment sectors
- Development of detailed knowledge base on prospects, including investment size, styles etc.
- Support of sales and marketing in production of reports and lead and opportunity management and monitoring
Basic requirements to do the job:
- 3+ years in a System Administration role with a customised instance of Salesforce OR as a product manager
- A strong understanding of the financial sector, especially large institutions.
- Experience in business analysis, fact-finding and synthesising insights into a product roadmap that solves business problems.
- History of solving business problems with technology tools and systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to take initiative.