Senior Software Developer
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing international crypto fintech at their London office in Shoreditch. They are looking for a creative self-sufficient developer, with a solid understanding of core engineering concepts, proficient in any OO and keen to learn more.
Founded in 2012, with offices in New York and Singapore, this firm creates a range of products in the crypto / blockchain space so that customers' transactions are safer, faster and more efficient. They also help global financial institutions improve their day-to-day transaction processing using the latest technology.
This company is perfect for those who enjoy a fast-paced working environment with a flat-structured organization; this is a high impact role where you will be a pivotal engineering team member, with influence on strategy and architecture decisions. Role
Reporting to the engineering manager in London, you will have complete responsibility over multiple projects from end-to-end. You will also be working across a number of industry-leading products - designing the features, refining system architecture, writing the code, through to deployment - sharing knowledge and mentoring others.
Tech stack: current focus is Kotlin (and they've used GOLANG and many others in the past), but they are keen to see candidates with any OO experience and from any background - their current team includes people from banking, start-ups, tech giants and consulting.
The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, keen to make an impact on the financial markets of the future and passionate about learning new technologies. Requirements
- Experience with any OO, with expert-level knowledge of at least one domain (e.g. Securities, Commodities, Distributed Systems, Cryptography, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid academic background in a STEM subject from a leading university
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and keen to work collaboratively
- Exceptional communication skills - across all areas of the organisation
- Strong base salaries + stock
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare, significant holiday allowance and free snacks, drinks and ping pong in the office
- Work for a young company that is changing the future of finance!
- Truly collaborative culture (your ideas matter) with substantial career growth
- Meaningful impact on profitability / your direct impact on the business is huge
- Visa assistance available
£90 - 120k Contact
If you are a strong match for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Charlie Head
(+44) 203 745 6529