Senior Software Engineer - London
Crypto fintech company are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their rapidly expanding engineering team. You'll be a key member of the team, using your commercial experience to help influence the product strategy: you'll do this by refining the system architecture, helping to define product features, and using best practice to enable the best quality end product.
This organisation is fast-paced, transparent and flat, so if you want to see your work directly affect the business and the future of financial technology, then this is a great opportunity for you. Responsibilities
- You'll contribute to more than the product; as a senior engineer, you'll use technical leadership to mentor and improve more junior members of the team.
- You'll create sub-tasks, and use your own design, coding and testing all the way through each deployment when completing them
- You will use your experience to find the best solution to not only fix problems, but also to find the source of the problem and take the necessary steps to stop it becoming a recurring issue.
- A strong Computer Science degree from an elite university (Russell Group or EU/International equivalent)
- 5+ years' commercial experience
- A strong understanding of core engineering concepts, as well as data structure and algorithms
- An interest in working in an open and collaborative diverse team
- You're driven to learn new technologies
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Healthcare coverage
- Strong PTO/family leave allowance
- Strong compensation packages
- Great London office
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner