Senior Specialist, Program and Project Management
What we do:
Digitization & Business Change group is dedicated to International business change, covering a wide range of programmes from new client / growth business opportunities, regulatory reforms, social change across EMEA Asset servicing. Activities include:
• Coordination and management of the Digitization & Business Change, inclusive of budgeting and resourcing.
• Consolidated reporting and communications.
• Programme initiation and set up.
• Change delivery across the Corporate portfolios (Strategic Growth and Change, Sustain/Support Current Business Model and Regulatory Control). The successful candidate will:
• Adept organiser, communicator and consensus builder.
• Manages and oversees end-to-end portfolio management activities such as programme/project reporting, planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other portfolio documentation.
• Directs and controls all work performed. Reports and escalates progress/issues to management, as needed.
• Process oriented thinking with a strong attention to detail. The ability to quickly assimilate multiple programme/project MI reports, conduct quality assurance, scrutinize and clarify exceptions and then summarize themes and issues towards the production of MI reporting packs for Executive Committee and Board level consumption.
• Financial management of existing programmes and projects. Inclusive of supporting annual forecasting, administration, review of actuals against plans and resolving variances with Programme/Project Managers.
• In depth cross-functional experience in administration, resource planning, governance, procurement and MIS.
• Perform secretariat duties for Committee and other assigned meetings to include preparation of agendas, collation/distribution of MI/reporting and accurate minute taking.
• The ability to project manage a small or medium scale project under supervision of a Programme Manager.
• Knowledge and use of enterprise PM tools and techniques; analysis of requirements, instigation of project controls, identification and analysis of cross project dependencies as well as production of detailed reports.
• Provide high quality communications and presentations, in line with the Regional and Portfolio Communications plan.
• Support effective records management and adherence to Corporate Policy. This will include the ability to manage both shared drives and SharePoint sites Qualifications Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
• Strong work experience in Programme/Project Management preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Knowledge of Regulatory/Governance framework.
• First class communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience in the Financial Services sector.
• Experience working in a confidential environment.
• Literacy in the following software packages: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (high level of skill essential), Visio, Project (latter not essential).
• Knowledge of Visual Basic advantageous.
• Flexibility in terms of both working hours and work undertaken will be required. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Asset Servicing Internal Jobcode:
Asset Servicing Admin Groups-HR08979 Requisition Number: