Senior Specialist, RFP Writer – Proposal Development
The role of the Senior Specialist, RFP Writer sits within EMEA Asset Servicing Proposal Development team with the purpose of responding to business questionnaires on behalf of BNY Mellon. These questionnaires may include Requests for Proposals (RFPs); Requests for Information (RFIs); and any other request for information on the business. The RFP Writer will act as the Team Leader training and mentoring other Writers as well as working alongside the Sales Partners, Sales Executives, Subject Matter Experts and Relationship Executives to ensure that the best possible response is provided on behalf of BNY Mellon. Role Responsibilities:
The RFP Writer will:
- Participate in or lead activities related to proposal development and write proposals and responses to RFPs
- Develops approach to proposal response and performs key activities such as drafting of proposals and research
- Project Manage the RFP process for assigned proposals.
- Participate in Deal Teams for large and complex opportunities
- Review drafts and provide guidance to New/Junior Writers
- Assists in the legal/business reviews for all potential projects
- Coordinates with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to prepare a responsive submission to the RFP.
- Develops and refines proposal processes and proposal library content.
- Works directly with the business development or relationship management team to clarify proposal requirements.
- Provides guidance and oversight to less experienced colleagues.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in financial services or related field is required.
- 3- 5 years of industry experience
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in proposal development preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Ability to use Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe and SharePoint
- Project Management skills and experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and effective listening skills
- Be confident and decisive; with strong interpersonal and planning skills
- Must possess strong organization and time management skills and an ability to manage a broad range of activities simultaneously.
- Must be able to make independent fact-based decisions, and effectively hold project participants accountable whilst being a team player
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Sales/Marketing Internal Jobcode:
Asset Servicing Admin Groups-HR08979 Requisition Number: