Senior Statutory Accountant - Spanish Speaking
- 65,000 - 75,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Stanton House
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
A dynamic fintech business with a market leading customer proposition is looking to hire a Spanish speaking Senior Statutory Accountant to join their growing team in Madrid.
A dynamic fintech business with a market leading customer proposition is looking to hire a Spanish speaking Senior Statutory Accountant to join their growing team in Madrid. You will hone and develop your skills in a fast-paced PE backed business with ambitious growth plans. This is the ideal role for a qualified or part-qualified accountant looking for a role in Spain with an exciting business that will offer excellent career progression for digitally savvy people.
- Manage and review preparation of annual and interim individual and consolidated financial statements under BoS and IFRS
- Manage and review maintenance of the accounting policy manuals both under BoS and IFRS
- Follow up on current and future accounting developments both from BoS/IASB/European regulators
- Management of external audit coordination for the Bank, Subsidiaries and Consolidation (interim and year-end audits)
- Preparation of board and audit committee packs to a listed company standard
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- Big 4 or top tier Financial Services experience
- Strong knowledge of BoS rules, Spanish GAAP and IFRS
- Must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Good people & communication skills
In exchange for your skills and experience you will receive a competitive compensation package and join a business that prioritises development and work life balance.
The business will pay a base salary of €65,000-75,000 dependant on experience.
Due to a high level of response, unfortunately unsuccessful applicants may not receive a reply. We look forward to receiving your application.