My client, a multinational Metals, Mining and Engineering group, is seeking a Statutory Reporting Analyst to assist with the group reporting and to ensure all statutory accounts are completed per group's requirements - in timely manner and under relevant GAAP.
- To ensure annual statutory accounts as well as other financial reports are completed per group's requirements - in timely manner and under relevant GAAP.
- Group consolidation of 100+ subsidiaries and preparation of Group Financial Statements and disclosures.
- To prepare technical accounting papers and guidance notes with regards to complex accounting transactions.
- Strong understanding of IFRS including understanding of recent accounting standards i.e. IFRS 16, IFRS 9 etc.
- Robust understanding of IFRS 3 i.e. acquisition accounting, Fair valuation, and business combination under common control.
- To contribute to the finance section for "glossy" annual report.
- To work in collaboration with relevant finance, tax, treasury, company secretarial teams to ensure all the statutory accounts filings are submitted to relevant authorities (e.g., companies' house) within specified time frame.
- Assist management reporting team on various ad-hoc tasks with regards to preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
- To support reconciliations of financial statements - statutory vs management reports.
- To participate in roll out and implementation of consolidation tool from statutory reporting point of view.
- To act as an advisor to various accounting teams as well as business leaders on key accounting issues
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification).
- 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in a similar role or working with Big 4s.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills -excel, power point, word etc.
- Experienced in using reporting and consolidations tools such as Hyperion FCCS etc.
- Expert in IFRS/UK GAAP and US GAAP. Knowledge of Singapore or other relevant GAAPs will be advantageous.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003