Senior Stewardship Professional - Buy Side - London
A leading asset manager seek to add a senior stewardship and governance professional as part of the firm's initiative to grow its already well-established ESG capacity.
This role will be suited to someone who already has around 10 years of experience in sustainable investing and therefore has a strong understanding of E, S and G issues.
This role will involve leading a team that will centralise the proxy voting activities for the firm, collaborating closely with the ESG research and investment teams.
In order to apply you should have:
• At least 10 years experience in an ESG related role within investment management
• A proven track record of project delivery
• Strong interpersonal skills
• An in-depth understanding of ESG issues
• Experience of the proxy voting process and proxy vendors technologies
To be considered for the role, please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com