Our client is a Private Equity backed Technology business with a global presence and multi-billion dollar revenue. They are building out a high-calibre Strategy/Corporate Development team and looking to add a Senior Strategy Manager to help with both organic and inorganic growth.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work closely with senior stake holders, Head of M&A, Head of Strategy and C-Suite staff in developing a strong pipeline of deals.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability think long term about growth and deals at hand
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative as well as being able to thrive in a team
- Preparation of business cases and analysis
- Help gear company towards a potential IPO/exit
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- MBB or Top-tier Consulting firm experience with a focus on Software / Fin-tech OR Investment Banking Associate with a focus in the FIG/Software space. A mixture of both will be advantageous.
- Experience in Banking, Software or Tech
- 4-7 years experience.
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Up to £100,000 base + bonus + benefits