Analyst, FM and Treasury, Monitoring & Surveillance. As the Surveillance Analyst you will work with sophisticated digital technology to conduct surveillance and monitoring activities of transactions and communications across our Financial Markets and Treasury operations with respect to MAR
- Conducting surveillance & monitoring activities and management of identified risks.
- Work with key stake-holders and project teams with the development of MAR specific Tools and new business processes.
- Ensure appropriate and timely alert management following a minimum standard for closure or escalation.
- You will need a strong track record in eCommunications (Text and Voice) moitoring and trade surveillance of MAR across a variety of asset classes.
- Exposure to eCommunication and trade surveillance technologies with previous BTCA experience strongly preferred
- Assist in the management of User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in the revision of existing business processes and documentation to incorporate MAR monitoring then implement changes as appropriate