This individual will be a maternity cover for the eFinancialCareers Sourcing Services team. With demand exceeding supply, finding talent takes a lot of time and resource. The Sourcing Services team does the heavy lifting, cutting clients’ time-to-hire by presenting qualified and interested candidates to their roles. Our expert team of Talent Acquisition Specialists actively source engaged finance and tech candidates, reviews their skills, and performs pre-qualification screening using the eFinancialCareers network and premier resources.
This position is a fixed term contract from January 2022 to May 2023.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality account management to our financial services clients during the recruitment process. You will manage the client account from set-up through to taking requirements, writing adverts, coordinating marketing campaigns, conducting active searches, recruitment marketing, managing responses and presenting a short-list of pre-screened profiles for consideration.
- Hiring campaign coordination – plan and execute recruitment campaigns for our clients
- Management and qualification of applications against job requirements
- Search and match candidates through active sourcing & our toolbox of resources
- Active client account management throughout the hiring campaigns and projects
- Attend (virtual) client consultation meetings with Sales team members to understand client requirements and demonstrate the service
- Promote eFinancialCareers principles to build strong long-term relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide a professional and comprehensive service
- Ensure positive ROI for your clients
- Build long term relationships with internal and external clients to ensure renewal and confidence with the service
- Engage with decision makers to constantly gather and act upon feedback
- Provide insight, innovation and direction for the function in order to grow the business
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in the recruitment industry gained in an agency or in-house.
- Financial Markets/financial services and/or tech recruitment industry knowledge
- High degree of proficiency in database and professional network utilisation
- Knowledge of Boolean searches
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and team member at all levels
- Experience of working with CRM databases e.g., Salesforce.com, Bullhorn
- A degree
- Experience working for an online company
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to a dynamic environment
- A strong team player
- Be outgoing, well presented and comfortable training and conversing with groups of people large and small
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence
- Computer literate with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and CRM systems
- An understanding of online systems, SaaS products and websites
- An understanding of and willingness to keep up to date with market trends both within Financial Services, Recruitment, Customer Relationship Management and competition.
- Innovative, forward thinking approach to client success
- Ability to prioritize