Senior Tax Manager-Individual Contributing Hire - South London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
***Dynamic opportunity in a brand new discipline at a leading bank with career autonomy and progression for the right driven Finance professional***
As part of an exciting new role as a Senior Tax Specialist, you will be based within a leading international Investment Bank, liaising closely with various stakeholders across the organisation; including front office and support teams and act as a key contributor, providing advice and supporting functional projects in the longer term.
- Working closely with international counterparts, you'll be expecting to lead an oversight and maintain understanding of the end-to-end corporate tax related processes in the European and nearby regions.
- Test the usefulness of key controls against international and US standards, whilst monitoring and overseeing regulatory and audit issues.
- Review new initiatives from a corporate tax perspective to make sure the appropriate controls are built in.
- While supporting project initiatives, assist senior stakeholders and board committee with recommendations, bespoke business requests and improvements on current and tax planning related matters.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA) with a Finance/Accounting Bachelors' degree holder with at least 7-8 years of relevant Corporate Tax experience from the international Banking industry.
- Possess strong communications skills to deal with key stakeholders globally on end to end workflow.
- Confident in a fast paced, highly regulated area and be able to multitask effectively in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a committed attitude and the ability to work both independently and as a team with senior management and stakeholders in a performance-driven environment.
- Advanced system knowledge, including MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup etc.)
- Competitive salary available ~£90,000 - £120,000 (subject to skillset and interview process)
If you are interested, please send your CV to: josroberts@astoncarter.(com).
Or alternatively, give me a call on 0207 997 1112 if you wish to discuss this role in further detail.
Key Skills - Tax, Corporate Tax, Regulatory, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Audit, Finance, Investment Banking, VBA, Excel, Tax Accounting, Enterprise Tax, Operations Project Management, Analysis, Accountant, Stakeholder Management, Risk, Capital, Revenue, Control, Business Control, Vice President, Shared Services, Manager
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.