Senior Technical Support Engineer
Senior Technical Support - Financial Services - London - Circa 40k
A global inter-dealer brokerage firm are looking for a technical support engineer for the Windows desktop environment. Required Skills:
- Office 365
- Knowledge of Server, Voice and Communications infrastructure
- Audio and Video conferencing technologies
- Knowledge of Market Data applications (e.g. Bloomberg)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and Internetworking Technology
- Front Office Support experience (Trade floor beneficial) Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver real time 1st/2nd line support on the trading floor
- Advanced knowledge in all aspects of desktop hardware and peripherals, Microsoft Operating Systems and industry standard maintenance.
- Support a number of Market Data applications e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.