Senior Treasury Accountant
London, England, United Kingdom
A leading Insurer based in London are looking for a Senior Treasury Accountant on a contract basis.
- To drive the cash flow project to completion which in turn will allow accurate reporting and enable meaningful forecasting within the treasury function.
- To monitor and manage company funds from a liquidity perspective, daily requirements and regulatory currency matching perspective.
- Identify and move investment funds ensuring adequate levels of cash remain for daily transactions.
- Work closely on the TMS project from testing to migration.
- Liaise and set up MMF to enable limits are not surpassed within the banking facilities.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accountant - 5 years plus
- Insurance experience
- Underwriting Systems - SBS Eclipse, Genius, Eclipse & IRIS
- Previous experience dealing with Data Warehouse systems