The Senior Treasury Manager will be responsible for producing the ILAAP and ICAAP documentation as well as the FTP model and funding plan. This role will have one direct report.
My client is a challenger bank. This role is based in the City of London.
The Senior Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
- Production of ILAAP, ICAAP and Recovery & Resolution Plan.
- Development and ongoing monitoring of the liquidity stress testing process.
- Developing FTP model
- Implementing a new TMS
- Cashflow forecasting
- Liquidity and IRRBB management
- Management of securitisation processes
- Managing one analyst
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 plus years of Treasury experience in a small challenger bank or building society
- Team management experience
- Experience writing the ILAAP and ICAAP in a previous firm
- ACT qualification (preferred)
This is a permanent role based in the City of London. This role will offer a competitive bonus and benefits.