Senior Treasury Product Controller
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
A reputable investment bank within London, is searching for a Senior Treasury Product Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting Treasury Market Services and Corporate Treasury. This will cover short term funding, liquidity management and FX Forwards trading. You will be covering a wide range of products and joining a dynamic and challenging team within London Product Control.
Responsibilities will include:
- Controlling the AFS/AFS hedge accounted liquidity and Corporate Treasury portfolios
- Coordinating and performing month end P&L reconciliations and reporting, balance sheet attestation, decomp and MIS analysis and commentary
- Ensuring key controls are adhered to and errors are minimised
- Responsible for liaising with front office and working as a business partnerThe ideal candidate will hold an accounting qualification (such as ACA/ACCA) or an international equivalent with AFS/AFS hedge accounting experience.
Key skills required:
- Preferably an excellent academic background
- Strong accounting skills
- Relevant product knowledge and experience
- Advanced VBA skills
- Experience of some of the in-house/off the shelf systems used by Product Control in this area
If interested please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org