Our clients, a prestigious technology start-up who specialise in AI solutions are looking for an experienced UI/UX developer with expertise in Node.js to join their team in London for an initial 6-month contract with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
Software Engineer, UI / UX developer with NodeJS experience
You will join a small team of 3 to 4 of like-minded developers to translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable and scalable solutions.
You must be self-driven, pro-active and have the ability to lead, communicate and take initiative will be crucial to success in this role.
Furthermore, you will:
- Work with professional software engineering practices and set best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Collaborate closely with team members and product owners to share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions.
- Develop with a test-driven approach and employ well established design and architecture principles.
- Write functional and integration test suites.
- Contribute to performance and failure testing.
- Drive and participate in the team's agile practices.
- Take part in continuous improvement of the development process.
- Strong UI / UX design skills and experience with frameworks
- HTML5 / CSS
- Yarn / npm
- NestJS / Express / Microservices
- AMQP / RabbitMQ / Kafka
- MongoDB / Mongoose