Senior UI Developer - Vice President
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Oct 18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley’s Secured Financing Technology team is looking for a Senior UI developer to lead UI development for Exposure and Collateral Management.
• Support the Collateral and Exposure Management UI for our Operations, Clearing and BU Risk Management user base.
• Provide UI technical leadership versus a variety of strategic projects for our stakeholders.
• Functional development on the existing C# WPF desktop application in response to user requests.
• Application development on Angular web apps as part of overall strategy.
• Strong experience and proficiency in development of commercial apps using C#/WPF is essential
• Must have knowledge of domain (Collateral Management, Derivatives).
• Experience of leading UI strategies, planning, design and development in a previous role is a must have.
• Must have strong experience of Angular, Typescript
• Previous experience of working on Regulatory projects with tight deadlines is essential
The salary for this role is competitive.
The closing date for applications is 30/10/2018.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-RJ1