- Up to £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Stanford Black
- 10 Oct 18
I am currently in the process of building a Brand New CORE Engineering team to completely transform the UI functionality of one of Europe’s’ leading systematic trading and research houses. You will be building a new platform that will monitor all of the trade activities for the whole firm whilst facing off to a Big Data Analytics team.
You will work as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team and will bring an innovative approach to software development, focusing on using the latest technologies and practices, as part of a relentless focus on business value.
- Building highly functional custom UI’s whilst working closely with the business to gain feedback and ensure they are fit for purpose
- BDD, TDD, DDD
- Efficient Build to release pipelines
- Helping create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond
- Experience of Continuous Integration environment
- Working in an agile team, practicing Scrum, Kanban or XP
- Experience of Server side programming
- Experience of REST principles and associated technologies
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com