Senior UX Designer
- Salary:£55,000 - £120,000 (DOE)
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Jan 19
We’ve been retained by one of the world's largest Banking institutions (100,000+ employees), who are establishing a brand new in-house User Experience function in London (within their wider cutting-edge Global Client & Digital Technology practice). They are now looking to recruit talented UX Designers at all levels to grow their team - salaries are flexible, but subject to relevant experience.
- Provide design leadership and guide application teams through the design process within the larger SDLC.
- Be empowered to identify user problems through user-centric design best practices, and creating design solutions to reconcile these user problems.
- Independently manage UX projects, with autonomy to manage and communicate ideas - this will include creating and revising a range of information architecture documents (such as site maps and evaluations, user profiles, research, user scenarios, wide-frames, content matrices, flow diagrams/process maps, and detailed specifications).
- Collaborate with other members of the Digital teams (including Visual/UI Designers, Developers, Analysts and Product Development) to produce compelling world-class user experiences that can deliver measurable ROI.
What are they looking for?
- 5 or more years working as a UX designer or in UX-related role.
- Expert in User-Centric Design Principles and Practices.
- Proficiency in a range of Adobe resign tools (such as Illustrator, Visio and Photoshop, for example)
- Experience working with web, desktop & mobile based products in large Corporate, Enterprise or Coplex organisations (all industry sectors will otherwise be considered)
- Experience providing direction and collaborating with Visual Designers/User Interface Designers
- A relevant qualification (such as a Design or User Interaction degree, or Human Factors)