At DHI, we're connecting futures now. We connect financial and technology professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need. The Senior UX Designer will work on a range of projects spanning multiple brands and departments. You’ll create inspiring experiences that empower job seekers throughout their entire career journey. You bring deep knowledge of UX Design best practices, you love seeing your prototypes transformed into products customers want and love to use. You are an excellent communicator, have strong organizational skills, broad expertise, attention to detail, strong vision, big-picture thinking and thrive on collaboration.
eFinancialCareers provides finance professionals with the latest job opportunities, career information and invaluable industry insights they need to maximise their potential. Through its recruitment solutions eFinancialCareers provides financial services recruiters a vital competitive edge by enabling them to source the highly qualified professionals they need to achieve their strategic ambitions - quickly and efficiently.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary and great benefits, including generous holiday allowance, healthcare, pension, gym membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There’s a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognised, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider DHI.
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team in Shoreditch, London.
We are passionate about building quality software that actually helps our job seekers find jobs and advance their careers. We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and encourage a culture of innovation and experimentation.
- Lead the UX process across all of our brand websites and native mobile apps.
- Create design artifacts including user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity visual comps, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Conduct user testing and user interviews
- Ideate on strategic design solutions with other team members, stakeholders and partners
- Document design thinking, findings and proposals and communicate these to product leadership
- Participate as a contributor in an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project managers, business and brand strategists, and software developers
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
- Champion great UX within technical constraints
- Communicate confidently and effectively about designs with others across the organization, including senior executives
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, analytics and product owners to translate customer needs and user experience goals.
- Outstanding visual design skills with an ability to solve complex user problems with a beautifully intuitive interface
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams
- In depth knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology.
- Substantial understanding of user interface issues and information architecture
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Be passionate about all things UX and showcase knowledgeable in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, new media design or related design field.
- 5 or more years of user experience design for software and/or Web
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Portfolio to accompany resume.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working on agile/scrum teams.
- Creating native mobile app experiences.
In return we offer a market leading benefits package which includes an excellent basic salary, uncapped commission, company private healthcare, contributory pension and competitive holiday.
If you feel you could make a difference and want to become part of one of the UK’s biggest Job Boards, there really couldn't be a more exciting time to join us!