Senior Vice President, Workplace Management
- 115,000 to 120,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- GIC (London) Private Limited
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
GIC (London) Private Limited The Corporate Administration & Infrastructure Department (CAID) is responsible for managing global office infrastructure and administration including procurement, office facilities and engineering, business continuity management, as well as administrative policies and implementation framework for the GIC Group globally.
• Partner with the Director to co-develop and drive implementation of the long-term vision, strategic plans and goals for department
• Set the business directions and manage the effective deployment of resources within team, including the prioritization of business needs and initiatives and managing of cost and budget
• Contribute to the overall effectiveness of department, is responsible and accountable for the performance of team and efficient delivery of corporate initiatives
• Provide effective partnership to the business and achieve strategic goals in a cost effective and win-win manner
• Keep abreast of changing market and regulatory trends and provide regular updates on the impact, as well as adapt existing policies and processes if required
• Coach and develop high performing teams, as well as foster a collegial and conducive work environment
• Champion and drive innovation and collaboration initiatives across departments, and provide necessary guidance to project teams
• Establish network and rapport with senior management teams in other departments/business groups and demonstrate ability to interact well with all levels within the organisation
• Extensive experience in a similar role within the financial services.
• Experience of office renovations
• Leadership skills, managing teams.
• High level stakeholder management.
• Engineering background.
• Experience of working with artificial intelligence, robotics and automation
• Experience of overseeing various functions within the workplace management sphere - like reception, travel, procurement, etc.
Salary: from £115,000 to £120,000 per annum
Opening date and time: 5 February 2018 at 11am
Closing date and time: 5 March 2018 at 11am