Senior / Lead Data Scientist
- Extremely Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Oct 17 2017-10-25
An opportunity has arisen for a senior Data Scientist to lead a team at global, listed organisation.
Our client is hiring a Head of Data Science to manage a team of Data Scientists and work closely with the business to define and deliver advanced predictive models and customer segmentations to support and drive their strategy.
- Managing relations with senior stakeholders to define and deliver key data science projects (including behaviour segmentation, predictive modelling, lifetime value modelling, churn prevention, statistical simulations and what if scenarios).
- Developing the abilities of a team of Data Scientists and guiding them in the creation of high quality models and customer segmentations to be used across various areas of the business.
- Carrying out customer behaviour analytics in key business areas and delivering actionable recommendations.
Skills and Capabilities
- Degree (or equivalent) in quantitative area, e.g. Statistics, Maths, Economics. Proven leadership and stakeholder management capability across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong relevant experience gained in the application of data mining/advanced analytics, clustering, regression, predictive models, etc.
- Ability to drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams.
- Advanced level of Excel, SQL, Python, R, KNIME, Tableau or equivalent.
- Experience working with a Data Warehouse.