Senior analyst - Renewables Research - Energy Transition - London
We are currently working on an exclusive mandate with a London based firm who are looking for an individual with extensive experience within the Energy/Utilities/Renewables/Climate Change sectors.
You will be responsible for in-depth analysis on the impact of the energy transition on capital markets with a particular emphasis on the power and utilities sectors.
The firm are looking for an individual who is passionate about Sustainability and climate change, particularly energy transition. In order to apply you should have:
• Experience working as a senior equity analyst
• Understanding of the drivers within the Energy/Utilities/Renewables/Climate Change sectors
• An interest in climate change and energy transition
• Excellent written capabilities
• Some experience taking a lead role or managing juniors
• Understanding of climate risk and opportunity for investors
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with power and utilities companies at board level and speaking to senior management on capital markets
The firm offer flexible working arrangements suiting individuals who may be looking for a better work life balance.