Service Delivery Associate
The Service Delivery Associate will demonstrate a proven ability to deliver the acquired services, interact with and manage the expectations of senior level external and internal stakeholders, build and nurture new relationships within client organisations, and consistently deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction. The candidate must be able to work with staff level clients as well as senior client stakeholders and decision makers. Working within Traiana requires excellent judgment and decision-making skills in order to resolve operational issues as well as to build out long term, strategic plans to successfully achieve joint Traiana-client goals.
- Engage client and internal resources and drive the delivery of the acquired service within agreed scope and budget
- Project planning including developing work plans, creating resource plans, and managing day-to-day project issues and driving them to resolution
- Ensure proper scope management and manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and maintain communication to key stakeholders (both client and internal)
- Work effectively across organizational boundaries (cultural and geographical)
- Collaborate with internal Development and QA teams to provide optimal client solutions
- Run end-to-end test scenarios with clients and additional market participants
- Consult and share market experience and best practices with the client
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Experience in Project or Process management;
- Autodidact and/or quick learner;
- Familiar with Traiana/Harmony â€" advantage;
- Experience with connectivity types and file formats â€" advantage;
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and commitments;
- Experience managing client relationships at all levels;
- Understanding of financial market participants, products, and trade flows;
- Experience either within an investment bank or a systems vendor;
- Business analysis experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a professional demeanor.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.