The role of the Service Delivery Lead is to support the Head of IT in governance, administration, planning, organizing the IT team, to ensure stable service delivery of the information technology in coordination with Group IT, whilst ensuring Group IT standards, policies and procedures are followed. Supporting and giving guidance to the bank, its branches, subsidiaries and rep offices in implementing technology to facilitate the bank’s business and managing the relationship with these parties.
Role Principal Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Deliverables
- Engage with HO and local IT to implementation of Group and Local IT projects
- Engage with local InfoSec to Implement Group Information Security strategy
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business requirements and implement solutions
- IT Governance – embed the COBIT 5 Framework with IT
Culture & Behaviours
- Work with the Head of IT, Group IT and senior management to drive continuous improvement in IT solutions.
- Promote IT innovation and knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate in team working within IT staff both locally and as part of global projects.
Key responsibilities (and requirement for Technical Skills)
- Manage IT Framework – Assist with documenting and embedding processes, maintenance of framework.
- Suppliers / 3rd Party – procurement, contracts, subscriptions, SLA reviews & monitoring, Annual assessments
- Manage IT Changes – act as a point of contact for It change and coordinate change management process.
- Information Security – assist in prioritisation, targets, status tracking
- Manage service requests & incidents - Review, allocate, prioritisation, escalation, reporting
- Budgets – preparation, consolidation, tracking, reporting
- Program Management - project inventory, status tracking, documentation & reporting
- Manage IT Assets – maintain inventory, assist with recertification of assets.
- Risk – work with Op Risk to educate, risk champion, ensure compliance with policies and procedures. KRI reporting.
- Disaster recovery – monitor readiness, assist testing, reporting
- Documentation – Systems Documentation, Processes, Knowledge base, User help library
- Committees – Support & coordination of meetings, pack preparation, KPI reporting