Service Delivery Manager
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Service Delivery ManagerPrimary point of contact for GTO VDI service delivery in the EMEA region, providing professional and technical leadership in support of network service deliver to all State Street business divisions. Including the Performance Governance of State Street's Managed Service providers and vendors.
- Build and maintain strong operational relationships with our VDI vendors and 3rd Party supplers through key governance forums.
- Subject matter expertise across all areas of VDI Service Delivery, including service management, incident, problem and change management, continual service improvement and client satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of VDI availability levels required within documented SLAs
- Identification of areas within the virtual desktop infrastructure where action is needed in order to ensure sufficiently high availability.
- Based on availability analysis or forecasted requirements, suggest measures aimed at increasing availability.
- Identification of upgrades or changes to ensure continued resilience & availability.
- Regular reporting on availability & capacity status and actions in progress to correct any potential deficiencies.
- Estimate the future demand for VDI capacity based on performance, capacity & utilization measurements plus potential demand from client relationship teams.
- Maintain a proactive approach to operational and service issues, with a focus on prevention rather than fix to ensure SLA's and service excellence are managed and maintained.
- Controls and risk monitor the 3rd party for adherence to the company's Audit controls.
- Provide substantial leadership for strategic initiatives
- Maintain a working understanding of industry trends to effectively align technical solutions with business challengesMaintain a structured service delivery and operations methodology that insures global consistency throughout the VDI environment
- Estimate and manage service delivery and operations team work load and capacity
- Develop a continuous improvement strategy for technology solutions and employees
- Address problems and issues that have major impact on business units
- Work cross-functionally to accomplish overall objectives.
Experience working in complex global VDI environments consisting of multiple sites distributed throughout EMEA
- Support and understand all components of Xendesktop environment including Hypervisor, Delivery Controllers, Storefront Servers, Provisioning Servers, Mcafee MOVE Scan Servers and Database
- Financial services experience is a plus.
- Understanding of network and application level parameters necessary to facilitate the design and deployment of resilient technology solutions.
- Demonstrative experience of performing an ITIL aligned Service Delivery Management role within an IT/Network operations area (preferably within financial organisation).
- Strong functional knowledge of enterprise networking technologies and services.
- Manage large scale VDI deployments
- Strong team ethics and team player.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) both internally and with vendors/clients.
- Focus and desire to deliver high quality service.
- Clear understanding of network architecture and service delivery.
- Ability to work in a high pressured and time sensitive environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills