EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
About the team:
The Managed Bank Connectivity (MBC) operations team deliver mission critical systems, to hundreds of global clients. The systems facilitate billions of dollars of financial transactions each day.
What you will be doing:
The role of Service Delivery Manger oversees key aspects of the day to day operation for the Managed Bank Connectivity (MBC) operations teams, from a complex support model, ensuring that all processes and activities are operated efficiently and effectively, thus ensuring clients receive the world class service they expect from FIS.
The key purpose of this role is to coordinate and manage the processes and activities that support the MBC delivery from a hosting perspective, to agreed service levels, and to provide the business unit with a single point of contact for reporting, escalations and more.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides leadership for MBC operations team with regards to their hosted service.
• Monitor the hosting model, architecture, change and other activity to ensure stable and reliable service to the MBC clients.
• Own the Disaster Recovery plan for all MBC services and clients.
• Ensures deadlines and production schedules are met and client service quality is protected.
• Delivers a computer operations environment that meets all service level agreements, e.g., 24/7 availability, response time parameters, etc. and availability targets.
• Manages internal and external communications/escalations on issues, potentially required at any point in time, 24/7
What you bring:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, although comprehensive experience may be substituted for formal education
• Ability to display knowledge and understanding of, or formal qualification in, ITIL Service Management practices specifically related to Incident, Change and Problem Management techniques
• Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills; Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to establish relationships with people at all levels of the organization and with external clients and a willingness to take ownership of any issue resolution process
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and integrated controls
• Technical knowledge of information technology networks, systems, peripherals and software application
Added bonus if you have:
• Technical and functional knowledge of Cloud Services
• knowledge of all operations lifecycle phases, e.g., requirements definition, risk management, implementation, deployment, maintenanc
• Ability to formulate, implement and evaluate plans, programs and procedures applicable to the information processing operation
What we offer you:
•A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
•Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
•A competitive salary and benefits
•A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.