Service Delivery Manager, Key Corporate Accounts
- £40,000 to £60,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Service Delivery Managers are an integral part of each account team and practice; the SDM is responsible for all service related requirements of a client’s engagement and are the first point of contact for clients, stakeholders and consultants.
As and SDM you will work closely with the Business Development / Account Managers and lead the client relationship for service to ensure that all projects deliverables are fully understood and adhered to by all parts of the business, responsible for the operational client experience, including service delivery (on boarding) and in-life-management of consultants and client expectations during the complete contract life-cycle providing emagine with real-time feedback, insight and operational risk management.
The SDM must have strong external customers facing skills and broad experience in service and project management.
- Relationships management with clients, consultants and emagine stakeholders.
- Risk Management of both the operational and project risk for assigned accounts.
- Network with clients and consultants to generate leads and referrals for new business.
- Research client organisation to facilitate the smart-targeting of business propositions.
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- Interface with clients and consultant teams to resolve issues and provide feedback.
- Mentoring of consultants and sales staff to facilitate successful delivery.
- Manage SLAs, Delivery, Consultants and client expectations.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements and transforming service delivery.
Role Success Factors:
- Banking and Financial Services: Industry / Products knowledge.
- Consulting: Management / Business / IT / Recruitment / Strategy.
- Delivery: Client Services / Project Administration / Coordination.
- Oversight: SLAs / Deliverables / Project Status / Operational Risk
- Stakeholder Management: Maintaining and Building relationship.
- Presenting: Public Speaking / Corporate Presentation / PowerPoint.
- Naturally confident communication.
- Self-starter with drive and hunger to succeed
- Equally capable working as part of a team or independently
- Exceptional attention to detail and to service.
- An entrepreneurial approach.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies and commonly used business applications
If you feel that you have a good range of the qualities and attributes listed above, that you have a unique combination of tenacity, resilience and customer centricity, as well as, a willingness to challenge the status quo and are comfortable with pace, change, innovation and decision making; then this fantastic opportunity might just be for you.
What you’ll get in return:
- A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning.
- A start-up mentality within an established brand.
- Excellent salary and bonuses.
- An exceptional benefits package.
- Flexible working.
- Recognition Programmes.
- Diverse, global environment.
- Socially responsible environment and volunteering opportunities.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to find out more, get in touch with us immediately, our internal recruitment team is always keen to hear from dynamic individuals that are looking to further their career, increase their earnings and explore their full potential.