Service Operations specialist (Windows 10, 0365, Citrix)
- Feb 19, 2021
- £60k - £80k
Window 10 environments, Citrix and VMware Virtual Infrastructure, 0365 / Exchange, SCCM 2012 , C7000 Blade Enclosures, MS Exchange and Blackberry Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate good problem management ownership and prevention of SLA breach under Incident/Problem Management processes.
- Actively contribute to the development of existing and new IT process and procedures to enhance service transition and service operation lifecycle stages.
- Maintain and support the enterprise Microsoft Windows server domain and Exchange messaging service.
- Maintain and support the Citrix and VMware Virtual Infrastructure environment.
- Maintain and support the datacentre and branch office server hardware infrastructure.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to provide support for the corporate Cisco network, storage and Unified Communications services.
- Provide support to the team lead/deputy lead roles and act as a point of escalation for the junior members of the team.
- Strong experience supporting an enterprise Microsoft Windows environment.
- Experience of deploying and supporting Window 10 environments
- Experience in delivering and supporting Citrix XenDesktop solutions
- Must have strong experience in in 0365 / Exchange Online migrations and support
- Knowledge and experience of supporting data backup technologies e.g. Networker 9
- Knowledge and experience of supporting system management tools e.g. SCCM 2012
- Knowledge and experience of managing HP Hardware and C7000 Blade Enclosures
- Knowledge and experience of supporting messaging technologies e.g. MS Exchange and Blackberry
- Knowledge and experience of supporting of enterprise monitoring systems
- Experience in working with ITSM ticket systems and an understanding of priorities and SLA's.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior IT operational support experience across business critical Production infrastructure, applications and database services.
- Microsoft/VMware/Citrix/Cisco certification
- O365/Azure/AWS certification
- ITIL certification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.