- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sun Global Investments Limited
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
Sun Global is a boutique wealth and investment management firm for investors, covering emerging and developed markets. Ahead of the curve and constantly adapting to shifts in the economic landscape, we integrate creative thought, strategic insight and a client - oriented approach to provide financial solutions to tackle complex Wealth Management, Investment Advisory, Securities Trading and Corporate Finance briefs.
- Timely booking and settlement of Fixed Income and Equity transactions executed OTC
- Daily coordination with Settlement agents to make sure Trades are correctly entered and matched in clearing systems such as Euroclear/Clear stream
- Investigation of unmatched trades / unsettled trades in clearing system
- EMIR / MIFID 2 Transaction reporting to the respective regulators
- Setting up new Market counterparties and new Clients as per FCA/ESMA regulations and Compliance
- Timely preparation of the daily Bank/Stock reconciliations, Client Money movement and Client Balances
- Monitor existing controls and processes and amend considering any new requirements/regulations.
- At least 3 years Fixed Income settlements experience within Euroclear/Crest/Clear stream clearing systems
- Detailed understanding of the whole trade and settlement cycle for Securities Trading / Investment Management firm
- Knowledge of EMIR / Mifid 2 transaction reporting is preferential
- An experienced system user such as Back office systems / Bloomberg/MS office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.