SharePoint Site Content Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
SharePoint Site Content Manager
Corporate Title: Up to Vice President
Line of Business: Global Risk
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Want to be part of a growing, diverse team, within our growing Risk line of business?
Here in our London office we are looking for a SharePoint Site Content Manager to look after the day to day administration of security groups, design and implementation of workflows, content organisation and site structure.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Fill the knowledge/understanding gap between the central SharePoint admins and the broader content generation/management community in the business line
- Day-to-day administration of security groups, etc.
- Process optimization across GM GRA through better usage of existing tools - in particular, SharePoint
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Deep understanding of SharePoint 2013 concepts and capabilities (libraries, lists, workflows, content types, etc.)
- Ability to design and implement (e.g., site structure, security model, workflows)
- Well-versed in the core SharePoint capabilities to work with it and not against it (minimal or no custom app development)
- Familiar with Office integrations, Inc. workflows for document versioning, review, approval, and publication
- Experience setting-up and using content types and document templates
- Understanding of and experience using a range of standard site templates (Team Sites, Blogs, Community Sites) and standard app. Parts
- Familiarity with SQL and querying relational data sources is helpful
- Experience with "external data columns" is helpful
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.