- GBP18.00 - GBP25.00 per hour
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Badenoch & Clark
- 13 Oct 18
// Shipping Accountant // 3 Months Contract // £18.00p/h - £25.00 p/h // Canary Wharf
// Shipping Accountant
// 3 Months Contract
// £18.00p/h - £25.00 p/h
// Canary Wharf
My client, a multinational Energy Cooperation, is looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant that has had Shipping/Freight industry. It is essential that the individual has had Shipping industry experience as you will need to be able to communicate with Ship-brokers and Ship-owners. In addition to this, you need to be familiar with using Voyage Management systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of Voyage accounts
- Monitor and produce Profit & Loss
- Monitor ageing Accounts Receivable
- Payment & recording G&A expenses]
- Work closely with Charterers and Voyage Managers to ensure pricing calculations, re-billable expenses.
The ideal candidate for this role will have had:
- Experience with Shipping Management systems
- Shipnet or SAP system experience
Please apply with your CV for consideration or send it through directly to email@example.com
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy