- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
Aston Carter, part of Allegis group is looking for a Simcorp Developer. The client which evolves in the Banking Industry has an ambitious plan to create a excellence team based on Simcorp with the main objective to implement the software. This role can be based either in Paris or London with travel in the other city. At least 1 year project as a beginning with a 5 years plan.
As a SimCorp Developer, you will:
- Conduct workshops to explore business requirements working with bank and SimCorp's team to help capture, define and suggest the most adapted solutions of configuration of the software
- Assist the bank to model their business processes within SimCorp Dimension
- Set up prototypes to verify requirements
- Support the client with the testing of functionality
- Perform configuration and hand-over to the bank.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in French & English
- 2+ years of experience in SimCorp Dimension.
- Working experience of investment industry in an international environment.