Site Reliability has been a buzz word in London for the past few years, originally starting in Google a traditional SRE is a developer who bridges the gap between development and operations, this is what we're looking for here. We have two similar positions based at competing high frequency proprietary trading firms based near Liverpool Street station and Moorgate. You'd be working in highly successful and growing teams who are responsible for sustainability, reliability and scalability for systematic trading platforms.
The responsibilities of these positions are:
- Finacial experience is not required
- Manage and optimize large scale distributes comput/HPC clusters
- A passion for automation and continual improvement, with a track record of identifying high value automation opportunities
- Automation of operational processes to improve reliability and efficiency and to reduce alert fatigue
- Developing and enabling development of high quality, resilient, scalable and secure systems
- Expert level scripting / coding in python, Java or Go