Global hedge fund looking for talented engineers to join their technology team to innovate, reduce complexity and improve performance of their systems. This is a great chance to be part of the design and deployment of the next generation of their production infrastructure.
- Oversee the reliability, availability, and performance of specific applications
- Assist in the automation of repetitive tasks
- Evangelize the approach of SREs to teams across the firm
- Provide early support for applications in production
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS
- Background in computer science, data structure, algorithms, and distributed systems
- Proficiency with one or more programming language (e.g. C++, Python, or Java and Go)
- Demonstrated experience with a range of modern software development tools and practices (e.g. testing, source control, build systems, etc.)
- An understanding of TCP/IP networking, LAN, and WAN, as well as Linux networking
- Experience with building and managing reliable and large-scale systems is a plus, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent field.
Please get in touch if you feel like you're a good fit - +353876067850.