Snr Business Analyst – Credit Risk
- to £100,000 + Bonus + Bens
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 26 Jul 18 2018-07-26
Cross asset Risk team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst.
Cross asset Risk IT group of this Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst. Working with the Senior Project Manager you will take responsibility for analysis and requirements gathering for Europe wide initiatives across ETD, Equities, Rates and some FX products. Looking at the stream of work, there will be a particular focus initially on Credit Risk projects. This is a visible role so you must feel comfortable dealing with senior individuals across Trading and Risk Management in particular.
The successful individual will have:
· A background in structured Business Analysis – excellent client facing skills, ability to understand business needs, how technology change will impact the business, documenting requirements, providing expert knowledge and advice.
· A strong technical understanding, gained from being a developer earlier in your career.
· Ability to learn and quickly understand numerical complexities around Risk.
· Experience working in Credit Risk IT, Market Risk IT or front office risk IT as a Business Analyst.