Snr Cash Equities Algorithmic Trading Developer
- £££ Highly Competitive Salary Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Millar Associates
- 20 Jan 19
A leading Investment Bank in London is looking to hire Algo Developers to enhance its EU Equities trading platform. You will build the framework that supports Algos in the EU markets, as well enhance the existing suite. This role won’t just be constrained to only writing code: depending on skillset, you may be involved in client visits, calibrate existing models, or explore new ideas to improve algo performance. So, this is a truly excellent opportunity to use your coding, analytics and mathematical skills to grow in the space and create a unique product in Europe.
- Develop functional and technical understanding of the existing Algos
- Delivery focused, innovative in defining solutions and implementing them to completion.
- Work with business and product teams to document and capture ideas. Then look to transform these ideas into a spec for Algos.
- C# Algo Development including framework development where required
- Agile development: TDD / Unit tests, Code Reviews
- Provide support for production systems L1 (initially) then L2 (once product matures)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Good understanding of the European Equities markets and Microstructure
- Previous experience in Algo development, the technology stack involved and algo execution strategies is essential
- 4+ years hands on development experience, with main responsibility for at least one core component
- 3+ years server side development in C# (ideal), Java or C++
- KDB experience / Big data / Machine learning is desirable
- Agile methodology experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree educated in a Computer Science, Maths or Engineering field