Implement a comprehensive strategy to effectively leverage social media internally and externally in increasing AXA IM’s visibility amongst its internal and external stakeholders (employees, main clients, partners, journalists…)
- Work with the Global Head of Social Media & Corporate Web and partner agency to deliver AXA IM’s social media strategy, including supporting on the governance, creation and maintenance of policies and guidelines.
- Support the wider team and business with expert advice on best in class social media activity at corporate level and provide guidance for global and local marketing teams on campaign initiatives. This will include organic and paid social media activity and ensuring alignment and consistency with paid search (PPC).
- Build online communities, capture and engage audiences, coordinate social media activity at corporate level
- Manage online presence by using social listening tools, and coordinating with company experts and communications partners on appropriate responses
- Capture online feedback and feed it back to internal teams for consideration in future content creation and messaging
- Drive company-wide social media efforts by acting as an advocate for integration of all social media initiatives across the company, including working with internal communications to promote social media activities.
- Work with the wider team and agency to provide training for communications team and business partners on incorporating social media techniques into their work and into the corporate culture
- Work with the Global Head of Social Media & Corporate Web to manage the Social Ambassador programme and develop it further as the needs of the business evolve.
- Coordinate “expert” content production and adapt for platforms / targets
- Ensure consistency throughout all social network initiatives (including those not owned by Corporate Communications team)
- Coordinate the community of digital managers to ensure pre-requisites and processes are respected
- Monitor e-reputation needs
- Keep up to date with new and emerging social media methods and trends to leverage social media usage
- Identify and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs
- Liaising with relevant partner agencies to brief them and discuss, challenge, and implement recommendations.
- Think and act global interacting with global functions and all countries.
- Knowledge and experience of social media – both paid and organic management of accounts, social listening, channel management, using analytics to generate insights etc.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good knowledge of broader digital topics including search, analytics, etc.
- Digital / marketing / communication project management
- Asset management and financial interest
- Ability to manage a set of tasks and deadlines
- Client / results / efficiency focused
- Innovation and curiosity mind-set
- Adaptation capacities
- Ability to anticipate needs and work to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment