Software Demonstration/Regional Sales AVP
****Please note - specific country location within Europe can be flexible****
The Global Clients Coverage division is seeking a candidate to join the technology solutions team. The selected candidate will join a recently formed team that supports the Global Clients Division, primary the Sales teams, in creating engaging software demonstrations and presentations tailored to segments and customer bases with goals of advancing and achieving revenue targets for State Street.
This role provides the selected candidate the opportunity to engage with various departments across the organization, building knowledge and relationships to stay on top of the most recent client and industry sentiments, practices, and the company's overall direction. While the primary responsibilities lie with ensuring the sales staff are supported with technology demonstration needs, there are many areas that the team members get involved. These include the following: Performing technology demonstrations
Participation with extending the program base
- Prepare for and attend prospect and client meetings with Global Client Sales executives, enabling seamless technology demonstrations, aimed at the challenges faced by and goals of the attendees of the customer forums
- Work to create persona and sesegment-based demonstrations that effectively communicate the value of our technology tools and investment to the client's organization and role
- Ensuring all accounts and data are ready for the technology demo presentation
- Maintain awareness of all technology enhancements and roadmap for ongoing and current communications with sales reps and clients about how our solutions will deliver value
Developing a Regional Coalition
- Build the short, medium, and long term business plans for the team, including enterprise transformational efforts and business cases to support continued growth
- Participate in all aspects of program development delivery including identifying all software solutions for demonstrations, gaining access to all software solutions, working with business units to establish demo accounts and required data transactions, and developing persona-based scripts with client benefit messaging for each segment segment type.
- Help to establish a cadence with IT (GTS and My STT), Marketing and various GXAlpha, GM and IS Product Management teams to ensure feedback from clients is shared for future development and that the team is aware of new functionality, enhancements, and upcoming roadmap
- Work with local Sales Management to understand demo challenges today and seek their guidance towards improvements needed in their markets.
- Identify key staff in the region that perform demo's today, work with them to understand the technology and gain best practices that you and your Technology Solutions team colleagues later perfect.
- Build bridge between potential staff to remain in key tech demo roles that you can help lead to better outcomes through the focus and strategies developed in the Technology Solutions Team.
- Help to establish technology access, training on all required technologies functionality and new benefits based scripts, conduct assessments of their performance and create processes for work assignments.
- Help to identify new methods/trends for demonstrating technology to our clients for increased impact and explore leveraging at State Street.
- Work in tandem with Salesector leads on tier 1 opportunities to deliver exemplary sales presentations
- Create talk tracks including run sheets reflective of sales material and the opportunity
- Work with marketing to create and deliver content, IT for demo data and
- Undergraduate degree specific to a business or information technology focus
- Proven financial services experience, most notably in technology solutions, product development, and/or business operations
- Experience in client presentations, preferably conducting software demonstrations in live settings.
- Strong track performance and results driven track record.
- Ability to travel approximately 50-75 % of the time (during optimal environment conditions)
- Experience across State Street business units such as GX, GM, and IS is optimal (as the knowledge of systems, operations, and other flows specific to State Street are essential)
- Experience in selling/demonstrating financial services software
- Proven expertise of business data modeling and data architectural interaction points
- Excellent verbal presentation, written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills. Engaging "Story Telling".
- Good business acumen, nimble, able to gracefully handle questions and challenges during live demo setting
- Deep understanding of State Street technology applications & architecture, able to solve challenges with connectivity, displaying data at client sites, etc.
- Capability to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Proven capability with process improvement and delivering meaningful results in their current roles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Risk identification and assessment (ie. Proven Risk Excellence)
- Solid MS Office Excel/PowerPoint skills, Organizational skills and time management