- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Technology Group (UK)
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
ITG is looking for an intellectual and enthusiastic Software Developer to join our EU Development team.
Investors around the world receive better returns because of the work we do every day. From traders to technologists and everyone in between, ITGers are passionate about innovating, solving problems and making an impact on the bottom line. Our teams set the bar high and strive to consistently provide best-in-class service to institutional investors around the world.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Work as an integral part of the Middle and Back office team on various products and projects.
- Participate in the design and build of our next gen MBO infrastructure.
- Work on global projects with global teams
- See the big picture, help steer the company in the right direction and keep-up to date with best practice
- Have the ability to help as second line of support in GMT time zone
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- C#/C++ (5+ years)
- Scripting language (Python preferred)
- SQL (3 years)
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
- Quick learner
- Ability to effectively solve complicated development problems
- Thorough and well organised
- Concern for accuracy and detail
- Ownership for areas of responsibility
- Self confidence & customer focused service attitude
YOU’RE JUST RIGHT FOR ITG IF YOU WANT:
- A smaller team environment with 3-10 professionals
- A great place for upward and geographic mobility
- Direct exposure to the decision makers and senior leaders on all sides of the business
- The energetic dynamism of financial markets
- Teams that are passionate about continually learning, improving and raising the bar
- A community that values hard work as well as work-life balance
- A company that is committed to giving back to surrounding communities, from London to New York and Hong Kong and11 locations in between