Software Developer – Murex/Java – Financial Markets. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets client in the development of middle and back office platforms their the trade processing function. They have a number of opportunities for Java/Murex Developers to play a key role in strategic development work.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years java development experience within financial markets clients
- Strong understanding of the Murex trade processing platform
- Core Java, high performance, multithreaded systems experience
- Middle/back office systems experience is preferred
- Solid understanding of financial products and their trade lifecycle
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day contract based London initially for six months.